RSS

Cracked.com

pandapig8 Filed Under: Labels: ,



Since Epic Sites is still starting, let me make my second post about a site that inspired me to create this blog. I'd like to introduce all of you "Little Epics" (btw I will be calling my viewers little epics from now on :p) out there to Cracked.com. A site filled with humor and trivia.

Unlike other humor sites, Cracked.com serves the best logical humor you could possibly imagine! Substanced by witty writers that would leave even the smartest person dumbfounded. If you like the game where you put a caption for a captionless picture... may it be creating the captions or just reading "Craptions" from other users of this epic site then you've found your pair!



"You have to hand it to the homeless...They're putting their art majors to good use"

Epic Sites supports full-on this crazy-smart site. You have the option to join the site or not but, based from the experience of this Epic master, I guarantee you that joining is not a waste of your time!



Ciao my Little epics!

edit post

0 Responses to "Cracked.com"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.